morning all, went to therapy for the first time yesterday, my therapists name is Nancy, I am VERY,VERY stiff, we decided to start water therapy next week. I will be going 2 times a week in the beginning then maybe up to 3 times. She wants me to try to walk as much as possible, so I am going to try to find a good used treadmill. I have been wanting one anyway for a while. I have some home exercises to do daily also, so I will get back in shape nicely. She doesn't want me to push myself to hard, she reminded me it was major surgery, and that I have been immobile for three months.
I took the kids to the dentist yesterday, Dakoda had 3 cavities, they filled all 3, he said it was fine he didn't even notice the drill, he thought it was the cleaning brush making the noise. Ammanda had only a cleaning and ex-rays, she has 3 cavities also, so we go back on Dec. 9th to get hers filled and then we will be done for 6 months.
I have a lot to do today, laundry and Thanksgiving cooking to do today, I am doing the yams, cole slaw and the scalloped corn, the dinner rolls can wait until tomorrow. We are going to Allen's brother Jim's house, we will eat late around 5 or 6 so the guys can go hunting.
going to start my work, bye and happy Thanksgiving to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment