Friday, January 16, 2009

Frigid Friday

Went to the hand Dr. yesterday, I have just what I thought, tendonitis in my thumb from the track ball mouse.( to many jigsaw puzzles on pogo while recovering from back surgery) I have to take 600 milligrams of Motrin(an antiinflamatory) and wear this very uncomfortable splint, return visit in 6 weeks. I went to physical thearapy today. I enjoy being in the pool but getting out and then going home semi-wet in 6 degree weather is just CRAZY COLD. It takes me hours to get warm. I feel better every time after. I feel like I am making progress with the help of my daily treadmill and other stretches I do at night, if I can just keep from falling I might be good as new by next August. How many days until the cruise? I am sure Dad is counting down!!!! I know saying "Enjoy the cruise is kinda silly who wouldn't" but have a great time anyway, and DON'T WORRY ABOUT EATING A DESSERT OR TWO, you will work it off running from those Gators at your new nature walk. Love to you, Dad, Aunt Flo & Don.

1 comment:

fullyfavorable said...

Sorry that you have tendonitis. I had that once NO FUN I can't imagine those temps. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Yes Dad is counting down the days to the cruise. Got the suitcases out today and put them on the pool table or staging area as I call it.
Will add a little each day. Hopefully not too much. As for desserts, I have not done what I said about losing 5 lbs but I have decided I have to have chocolate souffle and creme brulee and that is all. LOL We love you honey Did you find new boots?