Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Glummy Tuesday

Hello Mom since you are the only one who reads this. I took Dakoda to the Dr. today for a check in for his meds. she wants to see him every 6 months. I had her look at my right hand, she is sending me to a hand doctor and his name is Dr. David Mitten how funny. She thinks it is tendonitis in my thumb and wrist. She said I will either get a special hand splint or maybe a cortizone shot. I choose the splint. I see that doctor on thursday. I am going to therapy every wednesday and friday which is helping if I can stop falling, I fell twice yesterday morning just trying to leave for work. I am glad I got my pain meds. and a heating pad. I am going to tell my therapist first thing when I get there in case she wants to change my exercises any. I am very sore though. I am trying to be more careful thats all I can do. thanks for listening or reading my rambling.

1 comment:

fullyfavorable said...

Thanks for blogging. Keeps us close even though far away. Be sure and get some safer boots for walking. Love to all Mom