Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eventful Day

Hi all who might read, I got clearance from the Dr. to be able to go back out in the field, so the office called me this morning to cover 3 cases, I went to 2 because I knew the clients from before my surgery, they were 2 of my regulars, and boy were they happy to see me. It really felt good to go to the clients house and helping them get ready for their day. I am not going to over do to much to fast.
I am up to 20 minutes on my treadmill, everyone is right it goes faster with music, I borrowed Ammandas MP3 player, we do not have the same taste in music but it has a radio so I listened to my kind of music. The kids and I are using the treadmill daily, I think that Dakoda is just having fun not really using it as a work-out, but at least he is trying.

1 comment: